Activated Carbon for Precious Metal Catalyst Carrier
When designing precious metal catalysts for use in various liquid phase chemical reactions, our activated carbon is the ideal carrier material by dispersing the metal catalyst over a wider surface area with access to much more catalytically active atoms when compared to other carriers, like silica or alumina.
Our convenient sample kit contains six select grades of activated carbon to help scientists quickly identify the optimal activated carbon grade required to design a precious metal catalyst efficiently and economically.
- Bench-top kit contains six grades of powdered and extruded activated carbon
- Select right carbon as catalyst carrier for pharma, fine chemical and petrochemical applications
- Designed for improving precious metal catalyst performance
- Better kinetics to enable better interaction of reactants and catalyst
- Fast filtration to shorten process time
- Higher purity to avoid catalyst poisoning
- Less precious metal usage and loss
- High quality manufacturing for reproducibility
Contact us to see if you qualify for a complimentary activated carbon sample kit.Contact Us
A leading powder grade for precious metal catalyst carrier, with high activity, high purity and great filterability.
A leading powder grade for precious metal catalyst carrier, with high activity, high purity and good kinetics.
A leading powder grade for precious metal catalyst carrier, with super activity, acidic and hydrophilic surface.
A leading extrudate grade for precious metal catalyst carrier, with high hardness, low attrition and high micro-pores.
A steam activated, acid washed, extruded carbon that is especially suitable as a catalyst or catalyst carrier for gas phase applications requiring an ultra high purity and high surface area. Its high resistance to abrasion results in low (precious) catalyst loss and low pressure loss.
A leading extrudate grade for precious metal catalyst carrier, with acid treated and neutralized, hydrophilic surface.