Oil, Gas & Mining
We deliver solutions for drilling and completion operations, gold recovery, subsea pipeline and industrial insulation, metal processing and more.
Purification and adsorption
We supply industry-leading activated carbon products for a wide range of oil, gas and mining applications. Activated carbon can be used to:
- Purify biogas from undesirable compounds like hydrogen sulfide (H2S), siloxanes and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Purify gas treatment liquids, such as amines, to reduce foaming and corrosion; lower amine make-up, improve amine quality; and increase efficiency of plant operations
- Adsorb gold-cyanide complex in carbon-in-pulp (CIP)/carbon-in-leach (CIL) systems or in columns after a heap leach operation (carbon-in-column systems)
- Remove modifiers, collectors and depressants in flotation circuits and in copper, molybdenum, cobalt and nickel refining
- Remove color and impurities from natural gas liquids (NGLs) in mid-stream gas plants to enable cost and energy savings
- Remove larger hydrocarbons, carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide and traces of elemental metals like mercury from natural gas
Safe drilling and completion operations
Our solids-free cesium formate brines form unique non-damaging drilling and completion, workover and well suspension fluids. Its remarkable properties provide real benefits by giving operators the power to cut well construction costs, reduce safety, health and environmental risk, and unlock reservoir potential.
Superior thermal performance
Our innovative aerogel products can provide superior thermal performance across a wide range of temperatures from cryogenic to 600°C for industrial insulation applications. Additionally, aerogel insulation allows our customers to effectively meet transport challenges in subsea pipelines by delivering a superior solution that features ultra-low thermal conductivity and low loss in thermal performance over time.
May 31 - June 1, 2017
Hangar 14 in Bordeaux, France
We will exhibit at Expobiogaz, a two day event uniting the biogas sector by bringing together all producers and users of biogas, including industrial manufacturers, farmers, local authorities, distribution companies, and waste and water treatment professionals.
UK AD & Biogas and World Biogas Expo 2017
July 5-6, 2017
National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, United Kingdom
The UK AD & Biogas and World Biogas Expo 2017 showcases all the products and services required to commission, build and operate all types of biogas plants, and this year's event will cover landfill gas and food waste collection systems for the first time. We will be exhibiting and Susnata Samanta, senior application scientist, will deliver a key note speech titled “How to improve efficiency and reduce siloxane removal costs” on Thursday, July 6.