Electronics & Energy Storage
Our performance additives and activated carbons are used to store energy, extract efficiency and increase capacity and lifetimes for batteries and more.
Manufacturers of electronics products, hybrid vehicles and energy grids benefit from our technical expertise, which allows them to create more responsive, high-performing offerings for the end user. For the battery and energy market, activated carbon, carbon blacks and graphenes serve as:
- Conductive components of battery electrodes
- Rheology modifiers for pastes and slurries used in preparation of battery electrodes
- Structural and porosity modifiers for battery electrodes
- Capacitors for charge storage and release
- Nucleation sites for active materials
February 28 - March 2, 2018
Tokyo Big Sight in Tokyo, Japan
We will be showcasing our full portfolio of products for lithium-ion batteries at this conference, which is the world’s largest tradeshow for rechargeable battery research and development and manufacturing.