Electronics & Energy Storage
Our performance additives and activated carbons are used to store energy, extract efficiency and increase capacity and lifetimes for batteries and more.
Manufacturers of electronics products, hybrid vehicles and energy grids benefit from our technical expertise, which allows them to create more responsive, high-performing offerings for the end user. For the battery and energy market, activated carbon, carbon blacks and graphenes serve as:
- Conductive components of battery electrodes
- Rheology modifiers for pastes and slurries used in preparation of battery electrodes
- Structural and porosity modifiers for battery electrodes
- Capacitors for charge storage and release
- Nucleation sites for active materials
June 13-16, 2017
International Hotel Casino & Tower Suites, Golden Sands, Bulgaria
We are exhibiting at LABAT’2017, a conference that offers lead-acid battery manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, technology and materials to the battery industry an opportunity to raise their company's profile and promote new products and services.