Electronics & Energy Storage
Our performance additives and activated carbons are used to store energy, extract efficiency and increase capacity and lifetimes for batteries and more.
Manufacturers of electronics products, hybrid vehicles and energy grids benefit from our technical expertise, which allows them to create more responsive, high-performing offerings for the end user. For the battery and energy market, activated carbon, carbon blacks and graphenes serve as:
- Conductive components of battery electrodes
- Rheology modifiers for pastes and slurries used in preparation of battery electrodes
- Structural and porosity modifiers for battery electrodes
- Capacitors for charge storage and release
- Nucleation sites for active materials
Advanced Automotive Battery Conference
January 30 - February 2, 2017
Congress Centrum Mainz in Mainz, Germany
We will attend this conference for chief battery technologists from major European automakers to present their development trends and projected battery needs, and key suppliers share their latest offerings and roadmaps for the future.